Who are we
We are Jollys Mansfield Ltd and can be contacted on the below contact details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01623 652227
- Address: 10-12 Market Place, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 1HU
Why do we collect and use your personal information
We collect and use your personal information in order for us to provide you with our jewellery buying service. Having your personal details enables us to contact you and let you know about our special offers.
What happens if I do not provide my personal information
We need your personal information in order to provide our jewellery purchasing services to you. If we do not collect your personal information we will not be able to provide our services to you.
Who will we share your personal information with
We will share your personal information with third parties such as HMRC or the FCA where we are required to do so by law.
How long will we store your personal information
We will store your personal information for up to six years. This is to enable us to refer to our records in the unlikely event that you want to lodge a complaint against us within six years.
What are your rights in relation to your personal information
Right to access
You have the right to request copies of the personal information we hold about you at any time.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request that we delete your personal information from our records.
Please note that we will not be able to delete your personal information whilst we are still providing our services to you. We will be able to delete your personal information once you cancel the service or once the service is completed.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that we restrict how we use your personal information.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the collection and use of your personal information at any time.
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information in a legible and compatible format such as Excel or Word.
Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information at any time.
How can I exercise my rights in relation to my personal information
You can exercise all of your rights by contacting us on any of the above contact details.
How do I lodge a complaint about the use of my personal information
You can lodge a complaint with us directly by contacting us on one of the above contact details.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO are the regulator who makes sure that we use your personal information in a lawful way.
You can lodge a complaint with the ICO by following this link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or calling the ICO on 0303 123 1113.
- By using this Website you may receive certain third party Cookies on your computer. Third party cookies are those placed by websites and/or parties other than Jollys Mansfield Ltd T/as Jollys Jewellers. Third party cookies are used on this Website for advertising purposes. These cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before any Cookies are placed on your computer, subject to sub-Clause 12.5, you will be presented with a pop up message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Jollys Mansfield Ltd T/as Jollys Jewellers to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- Certain features of the Website depend upon Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.