This Valentines Day we’re giving you the opportunity to win an 18Carat gold diamond heart pendant with an 18″ curb chain because nothing quite says Happy Valentine’s day like fine jewellery.
18 Carat Yellow Gold, Diamond Heart Pendant
What better way to let a loved one know how you feel than a diamond heart pendant on Valentines Day? This uniquely elegant pendant comes with an 18 inch, 1mm wide curb chain and will be sent to the lucky winner on the 12th February or can be picked up in store.
- Dimensions – 1mm Wide Chain and 16 x 22mm Heart Pendant
- Metal Type – 18Carat Yellow Gold
- Hallmarking: Fully Hallmarked ‘750’ & Assayed
- Gemstone Type: Diamond
- Total Weight: 3.68 grams
To enter this fantastic competition all you need to do is head over to our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, like our competition post and answer the following question;
On what date of the year is Valentine’s Day?
A) 1st April B) 14th February C) 4th May D) 25th December
A lucky winner will be announced and contacted on the 12th February where free delivery or pick up if this pendant can be arranged.
Terms & Conditions
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Jollys Jewellers and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.jollysjewellers.com/news-blog/valentines-day-competition only one entry will be accepted per person per social media. Entrants may participate across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram where each successful entrant will put into a random draw. Multiple entries from the same person on the same social medias will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 11th February at 23:59. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: 12th February 2019
The winner will be chosen at random by successful completion of the competition.
- The winner will be notified by message and/or DM on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- We will notify the winner of when and where the prize can be collected from or we will arrange delivery of the prize via special delivery to ensure delivery on the 13th February.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.