Whether you would like to pawn your items or sell your gold, as a leading independent pawnbrokers in the East Midlands, Jollys is the place for you.
What is Pawnbroking?
- Pawnbroking loans are loans secured against your possessions, and allows you to borrow money without getting into debt.
- Loans against jewellery are the most common example, however a loan can be given against watches, gold, silver, platinum objects.
- To take advantage of our short term loans against your valuable items, simply bring your items into your local Jollys branch and receive an instant quote.
How does it work?
- Bring your items to your local Jollys branch, and let a member of staff assess them for an instant quote
- If you accept the short term loan conditions and we will pay you instant cash.
- Your short term loan is for 7 months, but you can redeem your items at any time for no added cost.
Why choose Jollys?
- Like all Jollys services, our interest rates on our pawnbroking loans are very competitive, with loans from 4.00% pcm.
- Jollys give a REAL VALUE to your items based on quality and resale value, not just the weight of the item.
- We have a minimum loan of £50.00 and NO MAXIMUM LOAN. NO JOINING FEES. NO DOCKET FEES.
- We offer a flexible repayment scheme, so you don’t have to settle up in one lump sum.
- Jollys do not charge any further costs such as joining, admin, or docket fees.
A Typical Jollys Pawnbroking Loan
- You borrow £100.00 for seven months
- After one month you repay £107.50
- After the full seven months you repay £152.50
(APR Typical: 106.15%)
“Jollys have a fantastic pawnbroking service. It was quick, easy, and discreet to use. They really helped me through a tough period!”