What is Buyback?
- Our buy back service is a way for you to raise money against an item, with the chance to buy the item back at a later date.
- Buy back scheme is an alternative to pawnbroking for low value items, over a shorter period.
- We only consider jewellery items for buy back, usually single items such as a ring or bracelet or watch.
How does Buyback work?
- Come down to your local Jollys store with your items and have them assessed by a member of staff.
- Should you accept Jollys offer, Jollys will take the goods and give you instant cash.
- You then have a 28 period to buyback your items plus charges to get your items back.
- Your items can be redeemed at any point within the 28 days.
Why choose Jollys?
- Jollys will lend on as little as £5 value item
- Jollys buy back service offers much more competitive charges than most of our high street rivals.
- Jollys charge absolutely no joining fees or docket fees for using our buy back scheme.
Typical Jollys Offers
- 9carat Curb Bracelet at 4grams – Jollys Loaned £30
- 9carat 0.25ct Diamond Solitaire ring – Jollys Loaned £80
Offers Made February 2019
“The Jollys buyback service was quick and easy. I got a fair price for my necklace and cash in minutes.” Tracey P