We’re giving you the opportunity to win this 9Carat White Gold Cushion Cut Aquamarine & Diamond Cluster Pendant w/ 18″ Chain which has a very unique and beautiful cushion cut as a centrepiece.
9Carat White Gold Cushion Cut Aquamarine & Diamond Cluster Pendant w/ 18″ Chain
Whether you’re looking for an ideal Mothers Day gift, something special for someone born in March or even something for yourself, this elegant cushion cut Aquamarine & Diamond pendant is perfect!
The clarity and colour in this Aquamarine gemstone is simply breathtaking, clear like glacial waterfalls and represents the start of spring. Part of the beryl family, the name comes from the Latin word “Aqua” meaning water.
- Dimensions – 1mm Wide & 11x11mm Pendant
- Metal Type – 9Carat White Gold
- Hallmarking: Fully Hallmarked ‘375’ & Assayed
- Gemstone Type: Aquamarine & Diamond
- Total Weight: 3.8 grams
What is the primary birthstone of March?
A) Diamond B) Emerald C) Aquamarine D) Sapphire
A lucky winner will be announced and contacted on the 28th March where free delivery or pick up of this pendant can be arranged.
Terms & Conditions
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Jollys Jewellers and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.jollysjewellers.com/march-competition-for-aquamarine-pendant/ (only one entry will be accepted per person per social media. Entrants may participate across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram where each successful entrant will put into a random draw. Multiple entries from the same person on the same social medias will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 28th March at 11:59am. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: 28th March 2019
The winner will be chosen at random by successful completion of the competition.
- The winner will be notified by message and/or DM on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- We will notify the winner of when and where the prize can be collected from or we will arrange delivery of the prize via special delivery to ensure delivery on the 29th March.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.