We’re giving you the opportunity to win this beautiful 9Carat Yellow Gold Ruby (0.33ct) & Diamond (0.10ct) Cluster Ring.
9Carat Yellow Gold Ruby (0.33ct) & Diamond (0.10ct) Cluster Ring
Whether you’re looking for an ideal gift, something special for someone born in July or even something for yourself, this stunning Ruby ring is perfect!
The Ruby is a precious stone that consists of the mineral corundum. When corundum is in its purest form, it has no colour but due to Chromium – which becomes part of the minerals crystal structure – it causes colour variations, giving the Ruby is beautiful red colour.
- Metal Type: 9Carat Yellow Gold
- Hallmarking: Fully Hallmarked ‘375’ & ‘Assayed’
- Gemstone Type: Ruby & Diamond
To enter this fantastic competition all you need to do is head over to our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, like our competition post and answer the following question;
Who sang the song, Ruby?
A lucky winner will be announced and contacted on the 30th July where free delivery or pick up of this pendant can be arranged.
Terms & Conditions
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Jollys Jewellers and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.jollysjewellers.com/july-competition-to-win-9carat-yellow-gold-ruby-0-33ct-diamond0-10ct-cluster-ring/ (only one entry will be accepted per person per social media. Entrants may participate across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram where each successful entrant will put into a random draw. Multiple entries from the same person on the same social medias will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 30th July at 11:59am. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: 30th July 2019
The winner will be chosen at random by successful completion of the competition.
- The winner will be notified by message and/or DM on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- We will notify the winner of when and where the prize can be collected from or we will arrange delivery of the prize via special delivery to ensure delivery on the 31st July.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Previous Article1st May 2019
Treat yourself or a loved one to these stunning 10Carat White Gold Emerald & Diamond Drop Stud Earrings.