We’re giving you the opportunity to win this beautiful 9Carat White Gold Aquamarine & Diamond Pendant worth £199!
This stunninng 9Carat White Gold Aquamarine & Diamond Pendant would make the perfect gift for a loved one or a treat for yourself 😍
- Metal Type: 9 Carat White Gold Pendant
- Gemstone Type: Aquamarine
- Weight: 1.30 grams
To enter this fantastic competition all you need to do is complete some of the requirements to earn a ticket and you’re in the draw! You can do this via our blog here or head over to our Facebook Page to enter via our competitions tab.
A lucky winner will be announced and contacted on the 31th March and we will ship the pendant out that day.
Terms & Conditions
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Jollys Jewellers and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.jollysjewellers.com/competition-to-win-9carat-white-gold-aquamarine-diamond-pendant-12x10mm-worth-199/ and you may perform as many of the actions desired to be in the draw(and.
Closing date for entry will be 31st March at 11:59am. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: 31th March 2020
The winner will be chosen at random by successful completion of the competition.
- The winner will be notified by message and/or DM on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- We will notify the winner of when and where the prize can be collected from or we will arrange delivery of the prize via special delivery to ensure delivery on the 31st March.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Previous Article15th January 2020
Treat yourself or a loved one to this stunning 18Ct Rose Gold 0.50ct Diamond Heart Pendant with white gold chain worth £599.